Re: Re: Non-locality and the impregnation of food and drink

Message 03510 of 3835

Dear Mark, and all

>Your mind allowed a useless thought form to gain control of
>your cognitive awareness and manifest so as to touch the lives of all
>members who read this message.

I really valued, and learned something from, this response of yours.

>By training selectiveness in this manner, future
>trivial thought forms are prevented from enterring your mind via the
>overall enhanced vibrational rate, and any that can sneak through can
>be instantly recognised and tossed away - keeping valuable mental
>energy for practical uses.

This *selectiveness* seems to be an important part of magic.

A somewhat banale example from my everyday life: My two cats are, from time
to time, fighting. But before a confrontation actually takes place there
is *hissssssing*. When I hear this sound, a whole scenario unwinds:
thoughts about a catfight, emotions of disharmony, uneasiness, etc.

But I´ve turned this around. Whenever I hear this sound now, I hold the
idea of Harmony and Love. Also I see in my mind the cats separating from
each other, avoiding a fight.

Stu

Main Index | Thread Index