Question on Soul Mirror work?

Message 03645 of 3835

Hi folks,

I've been working with IIH for 3.5 years now. In that time - in my
work with the Soul Mirror tools - I've not experienced character
changes in the way that Bardon describes.

Now, I can certainly use my *will* to effect change, but the
eucharistic magics seem to have no effect upon me.

I was hoping other folks here would be willing to share their
experience of eucharistic-based character change: what was it like?

Did you wake up one morning and suddenly possess the quality that
you'd been working towards?

Did it come on gradually - perhaps with an occasional slide back - and
then fully integrate into your character?

Did you need to actively engage your will in the process, and perhaps
some auto-suggestion?

Did events, circumstances and "things" around you begin to alter too,
seemingly in support of your own change?

Someone here recently suggested that when the eucharistic magics work,
they do so because of a "placebo" effect. That is, if one
impregnates *someone else's* food/water/air with a thought, that
person gets no benefit. Inversely, it works only when one
*consciously* consumes the substance that's been impregnated *by
oneself*.

In other words, it only works if you *believe* in it.

However, Rawn is emphatic: we are impressing an idea upon the Akasha
resident in the substance, and it's *actually* altering our mental and
astral bodies.....whether we believe it or not.

Given that I (sadly) have no personal evidence to support that, I'm
curious to hear of others' discoveries.

Thank you kindly,

Jason Paris

Main Index | Thread Index