Re: Question on Soul Mirror work?

Message 03653 of 3835

Hello Jason,

I've been working on step one for about eight months, but only very
seriously for about two months (i.e. close to an hour in the morn, an
hour in the eve). I am experiencing massive life changes.

With regards to the eucharistic-based magics, at first I
impregnated "health" into my wish. This seemed to have the effect of
making me exercise more, heh heh. Because that wish was so abstract
and because I was having trouble, at the time, creating IIH routines,
I did breath/food/drink impregnations with the wish of succesfully
managing IIH step one routines into my daily schedule. In two weeks
I was doing my hour in the morning and a week later I had no trouble
doing it in the evening, too. Wish completion in 3 weeks!

Events did alter in support of the change but if they hadn't I'm sure
I would have changed my environment anyway.

I impregnated health into my girlfriend's soup recently and she went
from a terrible cold to feeling much better in one day. So it seems
to work on other people, but I'm not going to experiment too much
with this right now. Consider that as minor anecdotal evidence. My
girlfriend did not know that I'd impregnated the health wish into her
soup.

To impregnate food I do this personal childhood magic thing where
this guy in my head (yes, I know I sound crazy) loads the spell
called Conscious Eating. I imagine this golden dust enters the food
I'm about to eat. The guy in my head types out "Kiyan wishes he will
maintain and complete his IIH step one routines." The data flows
into the dust that goes into the food. I imagine various scenes of
me completing the thought control meditations, the stretching, the
soul mirror, etc. that compromise Step One and imagine these scenes
in the actual food. I do this for about a minute. Then I eat,
thinking the whole time about my wish. Sometimes I'll segment my
food to various components of my wish. That brocolli is
stretching/exercising, that forkfull of noodles is thought
discipline, etc. I actually don't reccomend segmenting food like
this, I only do it as a crutch when I have a hard time visualizing
all my wish into all my food.

By the way, this is almost impossible to do this around other people,
or if the radio is on, or if someone is talking to me. If I cannot
escape company I try to cut my meal in half and eat half my meal
magically and half my meal socially.

For this type of magic, I let my math/engineering mind stand to the
side. I have faith, I do what feels right, I get results. I go from
step A to C and then can presume that B is there even if I can't
measure it with my ruler. So for me, the Akasha is there.

Gotta go, time for me to eat! :)

-- Kiyan

> I was hoping other folks here would be willing to share their
> experience of eucharistic-based character change: what was it
like?

> Did you wake up one morning and suddenly possess the quality that
> you'd been working towards?
>
> Did it come on gradually - perhaps with an occasional slide back -
and
> then fully integrate into your character?
>
> Did you need to actively engage your will in the process, and
perhaps
> some auto-suggestion?
>
> Did events, circumstances and "things" around you begin to alter
too,
> seemingly in support of your own change?
>
> Someone here recently suggested that when the eucharistic magics
work,
> they do so because of a "placebo" effect. That is, if one
> impregnates *someone else's* food/water/air with a thought, that
> person gets no benefit. Inversely, it works only when one
> *consciously* consumes the substance that's been impregnated *by
> oneself*.
>
> In other words, it only works if you *believe* in it.
>
> However, Rawn is emphatic: we are impressing an idea upon the
Akasha
> resident in the substance, and it's *actually* altering our mental
and
> astral bodies.....whether we believe it or not.
>
> Given that I (sadly) have no personal evidence to support that, I'm
> curious to hear of others' discoveries.
>
> Thank you kindly,
>
> Jason Paris

Main Index | Thread Index