Re: Question on Soul Mirror work?

Message 03651 of 3835

Hi Jason Paris

Is's certainly not the will *alone*, which means *not* a *forced*
will that brings about the effect concerning character
transformation. If your will and imagination are opposite, it's
always the imagination that will win against the will (As far as I
know, Bardons system of autosuggestion is coming from and is
identical with that of Émil Coué - please correct me if I am
wrong, as we do just talk about Bardons System here).
Will and fighting must be considered in terms of having generally
enough strength an commitment - as Rawn once said - for your
transformation, but within the actual practical process rather in a
way that is using your *attentiveness* to *focus* on your goal.
First of all, as Bardon says, you must *feel* your wish as if it is
here already. For example: You want to have more joy. So, you will
never succeed in trying to force joy into the food, provided that you
are not able to *feel* it *before*. That means it has to *be*
actually here already!
For that, you must stimulate your subconscious and imagination. For
example, listen to some music or finding an individually appropriate
inner picture or memory stimulating joy from *within* yourself. Then,
by conscious will, but rather relaxed than forced, you can awake that
imagination or feeling again and again.
So, eucharistic magic or magical breath must be based on two
principles: (1) Stimulating counsciously feeling and imagination in a
relaxed way and (2) using will as a appropriate tool having enough
*focus* and power to impregnate that feeling into food or into your
own body, *intensifying* it, what you have already felt before.

Patrik

Main Index | Thread Index